Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What vitamins or gels, etc fixes thin & short hair?

My hair recently thinned badly in the front. It is now short, because some of it broke off, and thin, no longer thick, only the back is thick now. I am also looking for it to grow a bit faster. I cut it in a pixie in around december, now it is shoulder length. Any ideas?



What vitamins or gels, etc fixes thin %26amp; short hair?

I don't have a magic key, but here are some things you can do to grow your hair.



Step 1: Rub a mixture of Vitamin E and Coconut oil into the front part of your hair that is thinning badly. You need to do this at least twice per day to prevent anymore hair loss.



Step 2: Do not put any gels or chemicals in your hair unless you have to. Try using Beauty 4 Ashes Super Gro Shampoo or super gro oil, it has amazing results.



Step 3: Start taking vitamin B3, flax, and a good multi-vitamin



In due time, I know you hair will be well below your shoulders, I am hoping for the best.



What vitamins or gels, etc fixes thin %26amp; short hair?

you can try to do a little poof with the hair you have and smoothe it down...with gel or serum...of you sort of scrunch up the short part....and wear two small side bangs....like curly tendrils....this is what i have been doing because i have pretty short hair and my bangs have broke off a bit as well

No comments:

Post a Comment